This version contains some of the most requested functionalities and has many improvements under the hood that make daily work with your data easier again.
The Coding Panel window (used to collect codes during observation) has been completely reworked.
It is faster and easier to read (Keyboard shortcut, Code and Class name) and thus making coding process less error-prone and easier.
It arranges all code-buttons automatically, depending on window size. This allows you to arrange the window in position and size on your screen in a way, which best suits your needs for a smart and quick coding session.
INTERACT 18 recognizes even more video formats. Use almost any video from a wide variety of sources. Among other things, streaming video support is now integrated. Tie INTERACT with e.g. YouTube videos and do your coding and analysis on them easily.
The video window handling has been significantly improved. In particular, the change between different observation videos has become even faster. This is not only a great help in large projects.
The rater reliability calculation with Cohen's Kappa has been completely revised. Get more insight with new functionality and easier operation.
• Compare *several coders* with a mouse click: Everyone with each one or a master with every other coder.
• A double-click in the Kappa Graph takes you directly to the respective linked event.
• See at a glance all relevant results of the kappa calculation in the table.
• Export your data and graphics more easily to be used in your publications
* These fields are required
We will automatically send you a copy of this data.
P +49 (0) 8723 / 978-330
For US and Canada:
P: +1 (404) 537 2170