Who we are
Mangold International GmbH is a pioneer and leader in the development of specific software products and system solutions for primarily scientific observational research.
Our customers are research institutions and universities worldwide - including the most renowned in their field, which makes us proud and adds value to our daily work.
- Designing and developing and implementing new functionalities and modules in our existing products and completely new software products and tools as a team member and in full responsibility.
- This includes all the skills of a good software engineer, from initial brainstorming, design, implementation, documentation, testing and finally deployment, as well as working with colleagues and clients on technical issues and maintenance.
- To be successful in this role, you will need advanced knowledge and enthusiasm for software engineering, data structures and algorithm design, and work experience in developing desktop software.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree is required.
- A sense of responsibility, the ability to work in a team, reliability, and a willingness to learn are prerequisites that the entire Mangold team will appreciate.
- Experience in Embarcadero RAD studio and cross platform software development is a plus, but not necessarily required.